Friday, November 17, 2006

Nothing

In the past, I had always thought that depending so much on someone else was stupid. One can
live life alone. If you make yourself weak by revealing that you need that person to
function fully, then you are a loser. Dreams are supposed to be achieved by oneself. You
don't need moral support or encouragement. All you need are money, perserverance, intellect,
and determination.

But now I feel different because I don't think I could live without him. Even a day of not
communicating with him is driving me nuts. I can't do anything at all except pour all my
frustrations here in this blog. I know I have a lot of things to do. All my profs are
absolutely demanding and my grades really need my attention. But what am I doing now? I'm
typing for my new entry while I'm waiting for our quality time together after his work is
over. To a goal-oriented person, this would be clearly a waste of time. Even if somebody
scolds me or whatever, I don't think I could do what I should do. If I was to read, I would
just be looking at the paper itself and not on the words. I'm clearly a zombie now. I've
been bitten by sadness and the only person who could turn me human again is him.

I'm really missing him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home