Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sweetest guy I had ever met.YOU.

What's the sweetest thing that a guy could do for you? Naturally, girls would definitely say having a guy being a gentleman, giving flowers, showering of gifts, always having time for them and so on. Yes, all of these may have all those "kilig factors". But the length of time he would do this or the reason for doing this is somewhat a puzzle. Is he doing this because of the mere fact that you're his girlfriend or crush at the moment? Or is he doing this because he wants you to feel special and become happy? In our times, the initial statement would be the probable explanation for such actions, and those guys who'd do those sweet things for the girl ONLY is indeed very hard to find.

All my life, I had this secret dream of finding the perfect guy for me. Growing up, I saw those guys including my own brother only trapping girls into their clutches and then fading away when the girls get attached. It was as if nothing special had happened. It was like their paths didn't cross. PERIOD. I had some light experiences from those kind of guys, but I pity those other girls having deep relationships with those kind of guys. Their egos get hurt, and sometimes even their lives get affected. As I saw these girls having their hearts crushed by and by, I became pessimistic about love. There is no way that I could find a sweet guy wanting to take care of me and make me happy.

Now, however, I'm glad to say..I was very very wrong (hehehee) because I did find the perfect guy for me whose concern is me. Actually, he found me and even he's so far away in hamburger-a-gogo land, I can't say that has any "pagkukulang" as a boyfriend. In fact, I'm always overwhelmed by his sweetness. I mean, where could you find a guy who would say 'i love you' every conversation, stay up all night until the morning just to talk to you, worry for your health and well-being, and say 'you're beautiful' everyday to you?

Other people would say he's cheezy, but if being cheezy would make me feel loved then so be it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marvin said...

i was born to love you baby..

5:13 PM, November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home