Wednesday, November 22, 2006

To look and see?

There are times when you come to realize that no one could ever understand what goes inside mind of the people around you. Psychology and sociology may perhaps help you define the source of their ways of thinking and behavior,but when it comes to making friends, understanding the situation of other people, and other such things. These sciences would not help you that much. Its because the explanations is too general and has to encompass a person's background,lifestyle, friends, family, school, personality, etc. Without considering all these things, being a psychologist and sociologist would be worthless because they themselves experience insecurities,get influenced by their peers, and have troubles with their not-so-good family. My point is that all of us humans stand on the same ground.

I always feel helpless whenever I can't understand a loved one or vice versa. For me, it's the root of all arguments. Today, my theology prof said that love was not blind. It is when you see something, a potential, in the soul of your loved one. Now, is this a form of special understanding? Or as others would say, stupidity? If I understood more,would everything become simple, black and white and so forth? Would I be able to satisfy everyone even myself?

It's a mystery...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man by nature desires to know. however, man is limited with his capacity to know. therefore, man even with its incapability will still search for truths.

1:35 AM, January 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home